Countdown - spoilers

Discussion of the new run of Star Trek XI+ movies and any spinoffs
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Countdown - spoilers

Post by SomosFuga »

GrahamKennedy wrote:
Spocks rotating ship is called the Jellyfish, and it was designed and built by Geordi.

Picard is an Admiral/Ambassador type.

Nero's plan was to destroy Earth, Vulcan and Kronos in the present; with Borg weapons the Narada is essentially invincible. The Klingons attack, led y General Worf, and are defeated. When Nero does his "come aboard" thing Worf leads a group of warriors who kill many of Nero's crew, before Worf is impaled on a big spike. He survives and is rescued by the Enterprise.

Geordi is retired from starfleet now and the Jellyfish is specially designed to withstand atmospheres that would tear most ships apart.
In the comic Picard is called ambassador but he is wearing what looks like a Starfleet's gala uniform.
I must remark Worf was never defeated in battle, he fell into a trap. I´m talking about general Worf, not his fleet, the fleet was crushed.
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
thelordharry
Captain
Captain

Post by thelordharry »

GrahamKennedy wrote:You can find it online if you have a torrent downloader. Go look for it on isohunt.
Graham! I'm surprised at you! I would never EVER do that, no way boss. Never.

Much easier to keep and read on a computer screen huh? :)
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to
know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is
to have succeeded.”
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

If the government hasn't shut it down it isn't illegal. :D
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang