Housekeeping

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Housekeeping

Post by Nickswitz »

Ian, Stop moving stuff, I saw stuff moving each time I went to the Index, it confused me! :lol:
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Housekeeping

Post by IanKennedy »

The moving has stopped. However, short of kicking you all out of the forums I can't stop you from seeing the movements in progress. Anyhow it's all done now, so any confusion left is your own. :)
email, ergo spam
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I was around when it was happening and didnt notice a thing, I had to go check the logs to see what had happened.

You must have refreshed the pages at just the right time Nic.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yeah, I did, and I saw that the Video games was gone, and then that the Websites was gone.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:lol: A little panicky there, eh bro.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Something that I was just wondering if you would be able to do. Could you make it so if you roll over certain forums, mostly those with subforums, you can see which subforums are read or unread. IDK if this would be extremely hard to do or not, I've never done it, it's just something I would like, so that if you want to see if one of the Roleplays has been posted in you just have to roll over it rather than go in, find out its not one your active in, and then have to go back to the main page. Just something I would like... I know, I'm lazy :mrgreen:
The world ended

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I read this thread title in the voice of the Maid at the Leaky Cauldron in the movie version of "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" I also added the roar that greets her from the room she goes to enter.

Relevance? None. I'll come back later...
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

That's an....interesting image to come to mind. :P
Nickswitz wrote:Something that I was just wondering if you would be able to do. Could you make it so if you roll over certain forums, mostly those with subforums, you can see which subforums are read or unread. IDK if this would be extremely hard to do or not, I've never done it, it's just something I would like, so that if you want to see if one of the Roleplays has been posted in you just have to roll over it rather than go in, find out its not one your active in, and then have to go back to the main page. Just something I would like... I know, I'm lazy :mrgreen:
I've not seen anything like that before, personaly, so I'm iffy on if it's possible. Ian'll probably know.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I've seen it done on one or two forums, none that I am a member of though, it's possible, just may have to be done through a different or barely known program, because I've only ever seen it 2 times.
The world ended