nBSG Ep "A Disquiet Follows My Soul"

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

nBSG Ep "A Disquiet Follows My Soul"

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Discussion for the latest ep in the new series (spoilers from here onwards, duh). What did you guys think?

I'm going to have to watch those webisodes with Gaeta in them. He just became a pretty major character. Didn't think he'd go that far, though.
Loved Adama fooling Zarek with the laundry reports. :lol:
Baltar seems to also be suffering from a loss of fate. Interesting similarity to how Roslin feels, though they're both dealing with it in different ways.
Adama and Roslin? Been predicting that since nBSG first came about.
Nicky isn't Tyrol's son? Man, that guy just can't get a break.
"Some days I hate this job." :lol:

Overall, a 4/5. Good, solid episode with some nice build up to what's presumably going to happen next week.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Kevsha
Ensign
Ensign

Re: nBSG Ep "A Disquiet Follows My Soul"

Post by Kevsha »

as is commont for the 4th season, its a hard hitting episode. i had always figured Geata would end up in this sort of plot line, he is a charachter i never really liked. i do like that now even baltar is loosing his faith, and now curses the god he turned everyone to. and in the end, adama does the only thing he can do, his job.

One thing i don't like is hoy Tyrol now just consideres himself a cylon, he is even speaking on behalf of the baseship. In contrast it seems as Col. Tigh still denied it, he continues his duties as XO on the galactica.

Can't wait for this upcomming episode
cbosdell
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Re: nBSG Ep "A Disquiet Follows My Soul"

Post by cbosdell »

It's another great episoe from a show that has gotten so realistic it can't help but be depressing. I love every week and enjoy most of the characters but I kind of long for the easier, "better" days back in Seasons 1 and 2 when things looked up every now and then (The Hand of God, Pegasus, Home II). I can't wait to see how it ends!