Stupid Criminals

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Stupid Criminals

Post by stitch626 »

Ok, one guy in... Tennesse?, stole a car. After the police forced him to pull over, he decided to torch the car to get rid of evidence (thinking he could escape, and not a too bad idea). Now the stupid part.
Instead of running he hid under the car.
While it was on fire.
Under it.
(He has no brains.)
He only came out after the fire was put out and the police could drag him out from under the car (or chard metal). He had to be taken to the local hospital for sever burns. He confessed to stealing the car somewhere along the way.
He was (thankfully) put in prison.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol:
What a moron!
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That is why I put this in the humour section. So anyone else got some?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

That was quite stupid.

The only remotely funny one was a guy walking into a bank with the intention of robbing it. Gets the cash and everything. Goes to the door. Ooh it wont open. Tries to push his way through the door. Doesnt work.

Why: its a pull to leave door XD

he got arrested :D
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I like the guys who get stuc in air vents. I remember one where the guy said he saw it on a cartoon so thought it would work...
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I heard one before about a guy robbing a bank. He goes in with a gun and everything, and gets the cashier to hand over the money. Now, he apparently thought that that would be a great time to deposit that money into his savings acount, while he was still in there. No, that's not a give-away at all! :lol:

This next one's more about stupid police than criminals, but it's still pretty good.
Last year some time, two police officers were driving an armoured bank van filled with money to a bank. The two of them apparently got thirsty along the way, and stopped by a local petrol station to get some coffee. Both of them got out of the van, went into the shop, bought their coffee, came out......and the van was gone.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I actually heard (true story) about a would-be bank robber here in the States who walked up to a bank teller, with a gun and all, and handed her a stick-up note... written on the back of a piece of mail addressed to him, complete with his name and address. He was arrested.

In a very similar case, also in the States (and with a quick-thinking teller,) a bank robber was informed that the teller couldn't dispense any funds, stolen or not, without showing his driver's license. He did so, teller wrote down the info - and the robber was arrested.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol: What morons.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

At least we're smarter than that.

Right guys.

Right? :worried:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

*crickets chirping*
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

yes...i dont engage in criminal activity. Thats smarter already
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Er... yeah! I don't commit criminal activties anymore.
as Bull offed Custer
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

I heard something on the radio today about some guy who dresses like Darth Vader who had a court hearing for beating up his two cousins, while in his Vader costume. He says he doesn't remember the attack because he was drunk.

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Drunk? No way!
as Bull offed Custer
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Mikey wrote:Drunk? No way!
THE FORCE PROVED NO MATCH FOR THAT LICQUER.