Can't wait*Don't post spoilers in here*

Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Can't wait*Don't post spoilers in here*

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

I can't wait till Friday, because they have the new season of Doctor Who on, along with this new series called the Sarah Jane Chronicles, which apparently was made by the same people who made Doctor Who apparently. What will Sarah have that can compare to the Doctor? Laser Lipstick? Well, might as well watch it since nothing else is on.

And finally, a primer that doesn't start on Christmas! After all, the Titanic rammed the Tardis at the end of the last season and the Titanic sailed and sank in April.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

its already shown here.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:apparently was made by the same people who made Doctor Who apparently
And if you look up "redundant" in the dictionary, it says, "see 'redundant.'"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Re: Can't wait*Don't post spoilers in here*

Post by Jabber Swarky »

ChakatBlackstar wrote: What will Sarah have that can compare to the Doctor? Laser Lipstick? Well, might as well watch it since nothing else is on.
******POSSIBLE MAYBE SORT OF SPOILERS IM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT SHE BRINGS HERE******

Blackstar, she's got K9! The doctors faithful companion, a robot dog! How cool is that? Plus, he's got a laser concealed in his nose and RADAR ears xD He was in one of the past Dr Who episodes aaages ago, that one set in the school back when Rose was still his assistant. the Dr gave him to Sarah at the end.. remember?

****** KK NO MORE SPOILARS ^^******

But, Sarah Jane Chronicles is supposed to be for.. well.. Kids. Its part of The Beeb's tripple pronged thingy with Dr Who:

Dr Who: Families
Torchwood: Adult/teenagers
Sarah Jane: Childrens

all three are set in the Proffessor Whom universe, just.. different target audiences.

Dont think much the Dr's new assistant, though, she annoys me.
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: Can't wait*Don't post spoilers in here*

Jabber Swarky wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote: What will Sarah have that can compare to the Doctor? Laser Lipstick? Well, might as well watch it since nothing else is on.
******POSSIBLE MAYBE SORT OF SPOILERS IM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT SHE BRINGS HERE******

Blackstar, she's got K9! The doctors faithful companion, a robot dog! How cool is that? Plus, he's got a laser concealed in his nose and RADAR ears xD He was in one of the past Dr Who episodes aaages ago, that one set in the school back when Rose was still his assistant. the Dr gave him to Sarah at the end.. remember?

****** KK NO MORE SPOILARS ^^******
Never seen that episode. I assume that was with the 9th Doctor? I've only seen one episode from that time. Otherwise it's just the 10th Doctor's episodes I've seen. Even then I've only seen all of them after the "Age of Steel" episode(the one that got me hooked). I've seen some of the episodes from earlier in the season during a marathon.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Sarah Jane and K-9 came back in "School Reunion", one of the early 10th Doctor episodes before "Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel".
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Captain Seafort wrote:Sarah Jane and K-9 came back in "School Reunion", one of the early 10th Doctor episodes before "Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel".
Must have missed it. :cry:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

K9, like back in the Tom and Teela days?!
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Yep - in this case K-9 Mk III, given by the Doctor to Sarah anonymously, shortly In the pilot of "K-9 and Company". The same model also turned up very briefly in "The Five Doctors".
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Wow - I don't whether to feel very young or very old.
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

And finally, a primer that doesn't start on Christmas! After all, the Titanic rammed the Tardis at the end of the last season and the Titanic sailed and sank in April.
*MINOR SPOILER*

It's not the actual HMS Titanic.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I thought it was RMS...hmmm...

well that my internet going bai all!
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Looks like I was wrong. Doctor Who doesn't start until next week because the first episode of the Sarah Jane Chronicles took an hour and a half. And I was wrong, it wasn't laser lipstick, it was Sonic lipstick. And K-9 only got a cameo? That's crazy. It's quite an interesting show. Not quite what I expected but it is only the pilot episode.
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:And I was wrong, it wasn't laser lipstick, it was Sonic lipstick. And K-9 only got a cameo? That's crazy.
Yewot? O.o Where'd she get sonic lipstick from?

And.. why did K9 only get a Cameo D= Come on, how can they not use him more.. besides, where ELSE is he gonna be, the spa?
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Reliant121 wrote:I thought it was RMS...hmmm...

well that my internet going bai all!
It is RMS. HMS is an honour that only naval vessels can have.