The DITL Fleet

Showcase your own starship and weapon designs or other creative artwork
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: The DITL Fleet

Post by Uzume »

Yeah...." The President might have a cold tomorrow, how bad it is, is up to you." Thirteen Days, the movie.
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

BTW Staplic, did you ever get around to editing my entry? :lol:
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Sonic Glitch wrote:BTW Staplic, did you ever get around to editing my entry? :lol:
not yet....just wait for it though :happydevil:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:
Sonic Glitch wrote:BTW Staplic, did you ever get around to editing my entry? :lol:
not yet....just wait for it though :happydevil:
uh-huh, sure.... :poke:
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Lt. Staplic wrote:not yet....just wait for it though :happydevil:
That's what Foxy said about Insurrection a year and a half ago. :P
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

USS Me, Myself &I-Sonic Glitch

The USS MM&I is a relatively interesting ship to study. It is one of the few ships that has been largely involved in fleet affairs, making major contributions and additions to fleet activity and intelligence, yet somehow remains below the radar for enemy and friendly forces. Many reasons could be suggested for this, if any historian took the time to look at the ship in detail. The only thing that is well known is that her captain has a deep admiration for the doctor of the original Enterprise voyages: Dr. McCoy. Recently, the captain also had a bit of holiday frenzy, decorating the ship extravagantly, and refusing /forgetting to take down the decorations. Fortunately, he has finally consisted to the task, and has returned to his duties. In a recent mission, the computer of the ship crashed while they were in the middle of operations, desperate, the captain digitized himself to become the ships computer. In a cruel twist of fate however he discovered that his computer, and now himself, had been programed with Windows Super Nova XIIXI. The ship was rechristened the Sonic Glitch due to this defect, and while the computer/captain remains optimistic that he may one day be freed and cured of the terror, the leader of the Daystrom Fleet isn't sure if it will ever happen.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

and as a note, yet I know that XIIXI isn't a real roman numeral...this is windows, it can't make sense.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

:laughroll:

I like it! Well played my friend, well played. :lol:
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

thank you. Thank you, I'll be here all week 8)
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

What about me? :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by JudgeKing »

USS Sionnach Glic NCC-86374
The USS Sionnach Glic was one of the most well known ships in the fleet because of its many victories in battle. The captain of the ship was responsible for making 255 first contacts and inviting them all into the Federation that made the USS Sionnach Glic the flagship of Starfleet. Anyone who goes up against it is doomed to die.

That good enough?
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Something about it undergoing an extensive refit that consisted of the name on outside of the ship being changed just to see if anyone noticed.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

JudgeKing wrote:USS Sionnach Glic NCC-86374
The USS Sionnach Glic was one of the most well known ships in the fleet because of its many victories in battle. The captain of the ship was responsible for making 255 first contacts and inviting them all into the Federation that made the USS Sionnach Glic the flagship of Starfleet. Anyone who goes up against it is doomed to die.

That good enough?
The point is more to exaggerate something funny about the person than just creating a ship with each of our names.

Something like:

USS Sinnach Glic

The SG showed up in the Daystrom fleet mysteriously after a mission. While there was some initial confusion, it didn't take long for the rest of the fleet to realize the ship was really the Rochey, with a new name on the hull. Not suprisingly it was the requests to transfer off the ship in a similar fashon to the former USS Rochey that gave it away.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

USS Phantom Renegade

This ship appeared to be a new class production with a fresh Captain. However, it was considered odd that this Captain would consistently refuse visual ship to ship communication. After several such communications one astute Captain brought a suspicion to the Admiralty and both the GK and the IK were dispatched to investigate. Upon further investigation by a task force consisting of the Starships Rochey, Mikey, Teaos (finally spelled correctly on the hull), the Seafort, Tsuki, and the Mark were able to uncover that this ship was merely one of the missing and presumed destroyed USS Blackstar ships, which had been re-named in an effort to sneak back into the fleet. Upon hir arrest, the Captain simply shrugged hir shoulders and stated s\he was bored and had nothing better to do.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

:laughroll:

You know, I'm still waiting for the photoshopped Chakat skin to hang on my av.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer