War of the Week 2

Enterprise
cbosdell
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by cbosdell »

I think the Vulcans would probably win as shown by how the battle went in 'Kir'shara' but it would be very close.

Since united had the sensor net needing 128 ships minus enterprise that means they expected about 42 or so from the Tellarites, Vulcans and Andorians each. I doubt they'd devote their entire fleets to this so it's reasonable to assume they probably had 50-60 ships each in their respective fleets.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

a prolonged war would be fresh meat for the romulan politicians and intelligence operatives, a reason to annex or 'assist' their genetic cousins, perhaps?
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I wish we could have seen some good fight scenes between these two groups. That would have made me happy.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I am merely judging on the Sh'raan's battle with the three Mazarite Interceptors. I doubt that a Kumari can take on that number of Mazarite ships. And i don't think the Kumari's could take on a Surak. One on One at least. I think the Kumari and the D'kyr classes are relatively equal. I would also think that the Andorians have another two classes of ship other than the Kumari. Something to take on a Sh'raan and perhaps a patrol ship equal to a Vahklas.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Good point, Reliant. Another example of an appalling lack of variety in non-human fleets.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer