Re: Adeptus Astartes: Deathwatch

Post by Tyyr »

Mithras shook his head, "Not my area."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hati just shrugged. "Right, well we can sort something out later. I'm sure there's someone somewhere on this ship that can figure out how to rig up a bomb." He turned back to the Inquisitor. "How and where are we extracting?"
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"Insertion will be by a modified drop pod. The Bulwark will make a high speed run towards the planet and drop the pod. The captain assures me he can be in and out before the hulks can manuver to cut him off. He'll keep his ship between the pod and the hulks to mask our drop. If they get off a few shots so much the better, we'll look like debris. The Bulwark will then enter the warp as if to depart. They'll in fact take up station behind the second moon and wait. Extraction will be via shuttle. Upon completion of the mission we make our way to the fortress roof and activate a becon. The reconnaissance team will be waiting for the signal and come in to pick us up. The Bulwark will leave station and pick us up once we break atmosphere and then we head out."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Sionnach Glic wrote:1459

"Right." Hati nodded, looking around at the rest of the group. "Alright, which of you knows how to blow stuff up?"
Cyrus shook his head. "All one needs to know is how to push a demo charge button. That in its own right is easy enough."
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

"It's not the setting it off that's the problem." Hati replied. "It's setting it all up without blowing yourself up."
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Cyrus laughed, his deep booming echoed in the room. "Its a shame we don't have a scout with the courage to deploy the weapon!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hati just snorted and turned his attention back to the Inquisitor, knowing better than to bother rising to the insult. Let the fool blow himself up trying. He thought.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

1500 - "That'd be me," Zirk said in response to Hati's question about demolitions, though his eyes fixed dubiously on the other Wolf's chainaxe.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

"Ah, good." Hati replied. He gestured at the hololoth. "So what do you think? Could you rig a device to bring down the mountain on top of the greenskins?"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

1500 Day One:

Bjor looks skeptically at the Inquisitor at the mention of a drop pod, most humans are unable to stand the strain of an Astartes pod, he moves to the side of his old friend and mutters in his ear in Fenrisian; "you think she can make the drop without dying?"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

"I presume so." Hati replied quietly in his native tongue, casting a brief glance at the woman. "She's certainly no fool, and I'd be surprised if she didn't realise the dangers. Though if something should go wrong, we can always get the Ultrafool to clean the mess up. I daresay even he'd be capable of understanding how to use a mop."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Mikey wrote:1500 - "That'd be me," Zirk said in response to Hati's question about demolitions, though his eyes fixed dubiously on the other Wolf's chainaxe.
"And I will be your cover." Cyrus directed to Zirk. "The green skins will not bother you so long as I live."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

1501 - "Good to know," Zirk said, gazing at the Ultramarine. Then he turned back to the Wolf and replied, "Unless we can fit an AdMech mining loadout in our drop pod, I don't know. Depends on the ground, the substrate, and the conditions. We're better off planning to work quick and then get scarce."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Cyrus pointed to the image. "We'll we block the enemy advance. Who will take out the leadership and who's going to cover the withdraw?"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Bjor snorts under his breath at his friends comment before offering; "this is a Navy cruiser is it not? Why not simply fire a torpedo at the road when we drop?"