Constitution numbers

The Original Series
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Constitution numbers

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Aye, how inconsiderate of it to be unsuitable for swimming. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

:lol:

It was probably a lot better before they built the largest refinery complex in America right on the Intercoastal Waterway leading to the Gulf.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Ouch, I'm sure it was. :?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

The Houston Shipchannel is one of the most polluted waterways in the world. Of course, it is one of the busiest ports in the world...
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, there's your explaination.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

This is a weird, nerdy question... but has anyone ever seen an MSD or cutaway of the Constitution that shows it with the TNG-style warp core from ST6? The Excelsior ones always do, but the Constitution ones don't. I ask because I liked the interiors from that movie, but the TNG engineering room seems like it wouldn't really fit inside the Constitution.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

IIRC, I've seen one, in Mr. Scotts Guide to the Enterprise. But I can EASILY be wrong. That was YEARS ago.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Never seen it, personaly.