Logos

Showcase your own starship and weapon designs or other creative artwork
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Logos

Post by Graham Kennedy »

One of the things about Ian and I is that we're very self contained when it comes to the site. Neither one of us really frequents any other sites, so we don't have any real idea how DITL is looked upon by the world at large. Our only real reference point is that we seem to get a lot of visitors :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Well you can say DITL basically anywhere and people know what you are talking about in the sci-fi world. And the amount of people who rip bits of your ships histories ect for their own ships is huge.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Yeah, it used to be that now and again I'd get told about people nicking pages off of DITL. Haven't had that in a while.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

I remember reading a few months ago of someone copy-pasting swathes of DITL onto SDN's wiki, but it got pulled pretty sharpish.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.