Prank Calls

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Prank Calls

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I've made a couple myself when I was younger, but this is great: a reverse prank call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26 ... re=related

I made a Jerky Boys reference in another thread, and it got me thinking about it again.

This is another great one by the same guy.

And, another good one.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: Prank Calls

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Bob and Tom show! I get it on 106.5 The Buzz. It's how Sheboygan rocks. (that's my hometown)
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:Bob and Tom show! I get it on 106.5 The Buzz. It's how Sheboygan rocks. (that's my hometown)
Everyone I try to tell about this has already heard it. I guess I don't have as much free time as I thought. :D
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

My favorite of his is one in which a cleaning service calls, and he asks them to come down right away, as long as they can get blood out of upholstery and they can keep theri mouths shut. :happydevil:
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey wrote:My favorite of his is one in which a cleaning service calls, and he asks them to come down right away, as long as they can get blood out of upholstery and they can keep theri mouths shut. :happydevil:
My buddy Karl did almost exactly that when we were teenagers:
Karl: " Can you get blood out of carpets?"
Cleaning place: " Of course, sir."
Karl: " No, no. I mean a LOT of blood, like gallons. I got a real f*ckin' mess over here."
Cleaning place: "..."

:lol: